Sandpiper Cottage, Burnfoot Holiday Cottages, Northumberland
Sandpiper Cottage is a cosy self-catering holiday cottage to sleep four on the edge of Northumberland National Park, near Alnwick, Cragside, Hadrian's Wall and Rothbury, as well as Bamburgh, Craster and Seahouses on Northumberland's Heritage Coast.
Created on the site of the original cart shed, this holiday cottage features an attractive arched entrance leading to cosy self-catering holiday accommodation on two levels that is ideal for families or four adults visiting Northumberland.
Accommodation in Sandpiper Cottage
- Entry is through an arched-stone former cart shed, opening into an open-plan living, dining and kitchen area.
- The living area features a solid oak dining table and chairs, two leather sofas, a nest of oak coffee tables, sideboard with books and DVDs, flat-screen television with Freeview and DVD player.
- The cottage kitchen has a tiny south-facing window fitted into an original ventilation slit, beneath which are oak block worktops with an integrated induction hob, oven and chimney hood, dishwasher, fridge, washing machine and microwave.
- Large under-stairs storage cupboard with comfortable folding chairs and table for the terrace, cot, high chair and stairgates, as well as tennis racquets and balls for use on the private court.
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout this cottage.
- Landing with double height ceiling.
- Double bedroom with solid oak bed, bedside tables, wardrobe and chest of drawers, well-lit by an original window at floor level and a conservation Velux roof light.
- Second bedroom with two single beds, chest of drawers with DVD player, and original south-facing window at floor level (with child safety locks fitted).
- Spacious modern family bathroom with electric shower and glazed shower screen over the bath, with double height ceiling and a conservation Velux roof light.
- The arched doorway from the living area leads directly on to a small patio area facing the courtyard car park.
Please note that this cottage is not owned by the Stienlet family, but we can still accept bookings for it as an agent.