Curlew Cottage, Burnfoot Holiday Cottages, Northumberland
Curlew and Heron are near-identical cosy self-catering holiday cottages on the edge of Northumberland National Park, near Alnwick, Cragside, Hadrian's Wall and Rothbury, as well as Bamburgh, Craster and Seahouses on Northumberland's Heritage Coast.
Created on the site of the original cart shed, each holiday cottage features an attractive arched entrance leading to cosy self-catering holiday accommodation on two levels that is ideal for couples and small families visiting Northumberland.
Accommodation in Curlew Cottage
- Entry is through an arched stone former cart shed opening into an open-plan living, dining and kitchen area.
- The living area features a solid oak dining table and chairs, two leather sofas, flat-screen television with Freeview and DVD player.
- The cottage kitchen has a tiny south-facing window fitted into an original ventilation slit, underneath which are oak block worktops with an integrated stainless steel hob, oven and chimney hood, dishwasher, fridge, washing machine and microwave.
- Large understairs storage cupboard with freezer.
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout this cottage.
- Landing with double height ceiling.
- Double bedroom with solid oak bed, bedside tables and wardrobe, well lit by an original window at floor level and a conservation Velux roof light.
- Second bedroom with full-size adult single bunk beds and original south-facing window at floor level.
- Modern family bathroom with electric shower and glazed shower screen over the bath, well lit by a conservation Velux roof light.
- The arched doorway from the living area leads directly on to a small patio area facing the courtyard car park.
Please note that this cottage is not owned by the Stienlet family, but we can still accept bookings for it as an agent.