Here are our principal booking conditions, together with some useful information about your stay. Please contact us if you have a question or wish to make a booking.
- Weekly bookings run from Friday to Friday. Arrival is from 4.00 pm and departure by no later than 10.00 am.
- Short breaks are usually available outside of school holidays. These are either three night weekend breaks from Friday to Monday or four night midweek breaks from Monday to Friday.
- All prices are in Pounds GB and are fully inclusive of electricity, central heating, bed linen and towels. We provide one bath sheet and one hand towel per person. Please bring your own beach towels.
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the cost of the holiday is required at the time of booking. The balance is payable six weeks prior to the arrival date. If the booking is made within six weeks of the arrival date, the rent must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- All payments shall be made by cheque or credit / debit card. All cheques should be made payable to 'Burnfoot Holiday Cottages' and sent to The Old Police Station, Millfield Road, Riding Mill, Northumberland, NE44 6DL. We do not accept payment by American Express, Diners Club or JCB credit cards.
- A limited number of high chairs, travel cots (without linen) and stair gates are available at no extra charge, but please inform us of your requirements at the time of booking to guarantee availability.
- Certain cottages are more suitable than others for mobility-impaired guests. If there is a mobility, hearing or sight impaired guest in your party, please contact us before booking to discuss your requirements.
- For the comfort of all of our guests, the cottages are strictly non smoking.
- One or two well behaved and correctly managed dogs over one year old may be brought on holiday with you, subject to an additional cleaning charge of £25 for one dog and £45 for two dogs.
- The wi-fi internet service is provided on a complementary basis and whilst we will endeavour to ensure the service is available, we will not be liable if for any reason the service is not available at any time or for any period. Access to the service may be suspended at any time.