East Lodge ( sleeps 4 )
East Lodge is a luxury self-catering holiday cottage on the edge of Northumberland National Park, near Alnwick, Cragside, Hadrian's Wall and Rothbury, as well as Bamburgh, Craster and
Seahouses on Northumberland's Heritage Coast.
Created from the original tack rooms, this one-level holiday cottage is the most spacious two bedroom cottage at Burnfoot.
Accommodation in East Lodge
- Entry is through a large glazed opening into an open-plan living, dining and kitchen area with full height ceiling, exposed roof timbers, oak furniture and contemporary leather sofas. There is
a small storage cupboard and electric stove, as well as a flat-screen television with Freeview, DVD player and iPod dock. The cottage kitchen has a small south-facing window fitted into an
original ventilation slit, underneath which are oak block worktops with an integrated stainless steel hob, oven and chimney hood, washing machine with tumble dryer, fridge and microwave.
- Free Wi-Fi is available in part of this cottage for use with your own smart phone, tablet or laptop, but not throughout.
- The first bedroom along the hall is a twin bedroom with a small south-facing window fitted into an original ventilation slit, and zip-link beds that can be made up as a super-king-size double if
- Next along the hall is a spacious master bedroom with a king-size oak bed, exposed beams and a large window with views down to Wreigh Burn.
- Completing the accommodation is a spacious, bright, modern family bathroom with electric shower and glazed shower screen over the bath.
- Terrace leading off the living room with outside furniture to seat four guests.